Sacred Horse Wisdom: Horse Medicine & Sacred Song
Please join us for an evening of connection and introspection under the stars as Kelly Nicholson guides you through a restorative sound therapy session and journey into the realm of horse spirit medicine.
Immerse yourself in the tranquil surroundings of the beautiful Morgan Manors Stables, where you will connect with gentle, intuitive horses and explore the healing power of sound. Through this unique blend of equine and sound therapy, you will deepen your self-awareness, and release stress and tension while discovering new pathways for personal growth and empowerment.
Every Sacred Circle is unique and a bit different depending on the energy of the season and the stars. Still, you can expect quiet, reflective time, journaling, guided meditation, connection with incredible women, and rituals to help release any aspects of your life that no longer serve the grandest vision of your soul.
These Sacred Circles are a time for you to be held in a container of sacred space to access incredible clarity, big visions, and divine support.
$45 investment/ Reservations for this event are non-refundable. If you cannot attend this event, please know that you may transfer your registration to another person for this date.
Horses join us as co-facilitators in deepening the flow of energy and breath individually and collectively. The horse's heart is five times larger and beats slower than our human heart. Their field extends out 20 feet. When we are in our circle, we are all within overlaying fields or "heart space" with the horse and each other. Studies have shown that the heart space of horses "speak" to ours, known as heart rate coherence. So, being around a horse makes our heart feel naturally calm.
Horses are naturally empathetic animals and are able to pick up on subtle changes in a person's emotional state. They can help individuals to feel more grounded, calm, and connected to their emotions. When you are calm and present, the horse will open to connect with you. It is said they connect on a soul level.
All of this without the need to do anything other than breathe and allow your body to shift, flow and move as it requests.
NOTE: Horses have complete freedom of choice. At no time are any of the horses coerced into participating or any other work.
What You Can Expect:
- This is a safe, sacred place for you to bring your true feelings and emotions. The horses welcome and appreciate your true self.
- Connect with like-minded women.
- No experience necessary! Join with an open mind and heart.
- This Circle is open to 10 women.
- IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Please arrive at the barn at least 20 minutes before 6:00 pm to complete the applicable forms/waivers.
- Please wear weather-conscious comfortable clothing.
- Flip flops/Sandals of any kind are not permitted! Closed-toed shoes or boots are required.
- Our journey begins promptly at 6:00 pm; we will continue until the end without breaking. Please be sure that any needs you may have during this time are addressed prior to starting.
- Please feel free to bring water, and if you have a journaling practice, please bring your journal.
- We will have chairs set up; please DO NOT bring your own.