Women’s Sacred Wisdom & Empowerment Retreat
Women's Sacred Wisdom & Empowerment Retreat
Sunday 26 November, 10am – 4pm, Twine Yoga Studio, Tuncurry-Forster
For women: take time to deepen your self awareness, get clear on your intentions for the new year, be nourished and connected in a small group setting in this Women’s Sacred Wisdom & Empowerment retreat day.
- Explore your personal Vedic Astrology chart. Learn your ascendant, sun and moon signs and your Dasha (current planetary period) lord. Understand how to channel these energies into your life and your work.
- Reconnect with your gentle, but powerful feminine moon energy.
- Spend time reflecting on the year that has been, draw on the wisdom of tarot cards and set intentions for the coming year.
- Calm your nervous system and nourish your body and mind through restorative yoga and meditation.
- Connect with other like-minded women.
- Delicious vegetarian lunch, afternoon tea and herbal teas provided.
- Get a beautiful copy of your personal Astrological chart to take home.
- This will be an intimate group, so we can have space and time to share and connect.
- $160 Early bird (up to 23 Oct 2023) and Twine Yoga Studio Tuncurry Members
- $195 from 24 Oct 2023
The retreat is hosted by Zinzi Bianca. Zinzi is a Certified Career Coach & Consultant, Vedic Astrologer and Yoga Teacher. Zinzi holds space for women to feel nourished and tune within, tapping into their own power by connecting with their inner feminine wisdom.
The retreat will be held at the beautiful Twine Yoga Studio in the sunny seaside town of Forster-Tuncurry. There are stunning beaches, lakes, nature trails, and activities in the area. So there is plenty on offer if you’re coming for the weekend from out of town.
Accessibility: Note that the venue is located upstairs and not wheelchair accessible.
Please see Event Terms & Conditions for more information.
By purchasing a ticket attendees consent to their photographing, filming and sound recording, which may be used for marketing or promotional purposes, and subscribing to the host's newsletter including special event invites, promotions and career inspiration.