Workforce Strategy Summit
Join us at the Workforce Strategy Summit hosted by The Queensland Alliance for Mental Health (QAMH) on Friday 17 November, 2023. Attendance is open to QAMH members, community mental health stakeholders, and interested community members. You are welcome to join us in-person at the State Library of Queensland or online.
About the Event:
The Workforce Strategy Summit is a pivotal gathering for those with an interest in the development of the Community Mental Health and Wellbeing Sector in Queensland. This event is your opportunity to immerse yourself in a community of change-makers dedicated to overcoming the issues faced by the community mental health sector in Queensland.
- Expert Presentations: Presentations from sector leaders at the forefront of innovation in the Community Mental Health and Wellbeing Sector.
- Panel Discussions: Engage in panel discussions focused on improving workforce capabilities, solutions, and strategies.
- Networking: Connect with peers, stakeholders, and experts in the community mental health field to foster collaboration and share insights.
- Hybrid Experience: Choose to attend in person at the State Library of Queensland or join us online for a flexible and accessible experience.
Who Should Attend:
- QAMH Members
- Stakeholders in the Community Mental Health and Wellbeing Sector
- People working in the Community Mental Health and Wellbeing Sector
- Individuals interested in workforce issues and solutions for our sector
Registration: This event is FREE, but registration is required. Secure your spot early and be part of the change in Queensland's community mental health and wellbeing landscape.
Date & Time:
- Date: Friday 17 November, 2023
- Registration and Refreshments: 9:00AM
- Start Time: 9:30am
- In-person: Auditorium 2, State Library of Queensland, Stanley Place, South Brisbane, QLD 4101
- Online: Join us from anywhere! Link will be emailed to registered parties prior to the event.
The Workforce Strategy Summit is more than an event; it's a platform for change and innovation in the Community Mental Health and Wellbeing Sector. Whether you're a mental health worker, employer, funder, or stakeholder this event is your opportunity to connect, collaborate, and contribute to positive change.
Don't miss out on this valuable opportunity to help Queensland's Community Mental Health and Wellbeing Sector become future ready! Register now and mark your calendar for Friday 17 November, 2023!