Working with Warmth, Inflammation & Fever to Support the Child’s Health & Development
The importance of working with ‘Warmth' in treatments is optimum. ‘Warmth’ is the necessary vessel between the physical and spiritual being. As an important aspect towards self healing, the activation of a person's own natural healing is invited with the Anthroposophic picture of ‘Warmth,’ to support restoration of balance to health. Anthroposophic Doctors may work collaboratively with Anthroposophic Home Carers and other practitioners, to address the specific needs of each patient.
From an wholistic Anthroposophic approach, Dr Narelle Savage will bring pictures of …
- the significance of warmth for healthy human development
- Imbalances in the warmth body
- the healthy role of inflammation & fever in childhood illness
- supporting fever to run its course
- can an illness process bring strengthening of the child’s will?
- more children seeking the ‘cold’ today
There will be the opportunity to make your set of cloth wraps to help support your child to progress naturally through a health giving fever. Also, an introduction to using these wraps so parents will have the confidence to work with this process of harmonising the warmth through a fever.
Raphaels Room's Anthroposophic Practitioners General Practising Dr Narelle Savage, and Home care and support Therapist Lyn Clifton, will address this topic. raphaelsrooms.com.au