ZEROFKS Dance Party in November 💃🏽
ZEROFKS Tuesday is an incredible night of sober dancing with like-minded legends, epic vibes, pumping tunes and non-stop smiling. It's a night to let loose, dance your fks away and to feel free to be yourself in a safe and brave environment.
We begin the night with a welcome chat, followed by dancing to epic tunes and close with a grounding meditation. You will leave feeling empowered, liberated and juiced from the inside out! Invite your family, friends and colleagues to join in on the fun and get them on board the ZEROFKS movement. Kids are welcome (just be mindful that it is loud).
What To Wear
- Comfortable clothing - runners and active wear (get ready to get sweaty), or whatever you feel fabulous in.
What To Bring
- Your legendary self and a ZEROFKS attitude. You might feel awkward in the beginning - that's normal and okay. In no time you will drop your shoulders, get out of your head and into your body. Music and movement will do it to you!
- Water bottle to keep handy. You can refill your water bottle at the venue in the bathrooms. We do not supply drinks for the purpose of reducing waste.
- A crew of people you love and who are ready to create a great night of wonderful memories.
- There is parking around the venue and on Chapel Street. For oodles of parking, the Coles or Woolworths carpark on Izett Street is a 5-minute walk from The Space and means less stress trying to find a carpark.
There is a lift you can use to head up to the Skydeck at The Space, or head straight up the stairs to the very top.
This event is a safe and brave space for people to let go and have fun. Any person who is showing signs of aggression or acting unkind toward another attendee will be asked to leave immediately. We don't tolerate dickheads, so don't be one.
Please note that this is an alcohol and drug free event. You will not be permitted entry if you have been drinking or have taken drugs. If you are found to be taking drugs or alcohol inside the venue, you will be asked to leave immediately.