2023 MIE Swimming - Term 4
MIE Swimming returns after the Term 3 school holidays, on Wednesday 4th October.
We request MIE swimmers to register and pre-pay for each term, via Humanitix.
Term 4 will run weekly on WEDNESDAYS from 4th October through 29th November, and includes 9 sessions.
** Save the Date - Wednesday, 6 December 2023 will be the presentation night/break up **
Term 4 fees are $81.
A tax receipt will be provided upon payment of registration. Some athletes who self-manage or plan-manage their NDIS plans may be approved by the NDIA to use funds for Special Olympics, where it helps them to achieve the goals stated in their plans.
This term's 9 sessions are as follows:
|4th October||11th October|
|18th October||25th October|
|1st November||8th November|
|15th November||22 November|
TIME: 7:30pm - 8:30pm
Please arrive at 7:15pm for a 7:30pm start time
WEAR: Bathers, swim cap and goggles
- Water bottle clearly labelled with your name
HEALTH & SAFETY:
- Do not attend training if you feel unwell.
- Do not come to swimming if you have tested positive for COVID-19.
- All parents and carers must remain at the pool.
- We request there be no spectators unless they are a parent or carer.
Carey Bulleen Sports Complex Pool
169 Bulleen Rd, VIC
Email Karen at email@example.com or contact her on mobile at 0400 859 562.