Autumn Group Breathwork Series 2023
Join facilitators Ninna Millikin and Andrew Doube to explore your inner life and experience the safety of a small group in a series of 3 breathwork retreats. We ask you commit to at least 2 of the 3 days, to create a bonded group that is intimate and known. Using Breathwork and body centering tools, the experience of therapeutic process work in a supported environment offers profound insights into how we are in relationship -both with other people and ourselves
Rundown: We will start the day with moving, stretching or dancing as people arrive. At 10 we will have a verbal check-in with a light morning tea and then as a group we will be guided into a deeply relaxed state using body awareness and grounding, flowing into a 40 minutes of Conscious Connected Breathing. We will then share a nutritious lunch of soup and gather for a debrief and further grounding and relaxation.
Breathwork is a profoundly effective breathing technique and therapeutic process that
- activates the body’s natural healing,
- promotes self-exploration and self-awareness
- offers a path to conscious personal transformation.
Breathwork is an intelligent and precise life tool that can:
- release stress, anxiety and depression
- shift unhelpful beliefs and entrenched habits and behaviour patterns
- heal life hurts and traumas such as birth, loss, death and suffering
- support confident, conscious choice in the decision-making process
- break through our entrenched emotional blocks in order to navigate change and embrace our full potential
- improve self-awareness and the ability to re-program behaviours for greater presence and joy in life
Andrew: "Breathwork groups have been a big part of my inner journey over the last 20 years. I have found it deeply enriching and rewarding to dive deep with groups of co-explorers. To get to be vulnerable together. To step into the unknown of our inner worlds together. To get the opportunity to see behind other people's everyday ‘masks’, and have others see behind mine. I’m a trained breathwork practitioner with more than 10 years experience in holding space for a variety of modalities of process work".
Ninna: "We so rarely meet people in their inner lives, and it's a revelation sometimes to realise we all have our struggles and our beauty. To witness and be held is such an honour and gift. My experience of group work, over the last 20 years has been in various contexts - Vipassana Meditation retreats, Landmark forum, Primal Screaming, Sound Healing, Shamanic traditions, Al-Anon and of course my immersive Breathwork Training which involved 3 days a month for 10 months - has always been a deeply connecting and heartening insight".