A Breath of Fresh Air
A BREATH OF FRESH AIR
Join us for an amazing morning of Breathwork as we experience A BREATH OF FRESH AIR.
During this 3 hour session, you will experience the effects of Breathwork, Ice Bath Therapy and Cacao, all whilst immersing ourselves in nature.
This experience will be outdoors as we savour the beautiful healing elements within nature. Nestled down along the creek line, we will be breathing underneath the trees as we listen to the sounds of birds chirping and leaves blowing in the wind. We will also become one with nature as we learn to move as the animals do, as well as developing a deeper connection with the elements and those who walked before us.
The event will be led by experienced Breathwork facilitators who will hold space for you and love, guide and cherish you on your journey throughout the entire morning.
CONNECT WITH CACAO
The morning will begin with the experience of cacao. This beautiful medicine will allow our heart chakras to expand as we connect with both ourselves and others. Originally grown and sourced from Peru, this sacred bean has been used in ceremonies with Mayan and Aztec people for thousands of years. It is also free from any chemicals and pesticides, grown with love and intention, and has a number of active ingredients that have a positive effect on the body and mind.
Benefits of Cacao
- Most complex superfood on Earth
- Highest concentration of antioxidants and magnesium
- Natural energy enhancer
- Contains PEA (chemical found in body when you fall in love)
- Anandamide (produced by the body after exercise)
- Neurotransmitter modulating agents that act as natural antidepressants
- Increases production of serotonin which increases happiness and positivity
CHANGE YOUR STATE WITH BREATHWORK
The Breathwork component will be conducted in order to activate both the parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous system through deep, circular, holotropic breathing. This is more than just breathing your normal breath but rather, breathing with intent. Deep activated breathing can have a number of effects on the body but ultimately aids in removing physical, mental and emotional tension from the body. There are many benefits of Breathwork however, here are a few listed below, remembering that they are all subject to the individual.
Benefits of Breathwork
- Removal of trauma stored within the body
- Activate higher levels of concisousness
- Realisations of deeper connection within
- Calms the mind and expands awareness, happiness and joy
- Reduces stress and anxiety leaving you feeling relaxed
- Increases energy levels and boosts immune system
- Helps reduce pain and improve sleep
- Improves digestion as well as removing toxins from the body
FEEL THE EFFECTS WITH ICE THERAPY
The Ice Bath Therapy component will be an introduction to ice and the benefits of sitting in cold water over a period of time. Once submerged in ice, the body will naturally divert blood from the extremities to the vital organs. Used by millions of athletes over the years, this practice not only aids in muscle recovery, but can also have many other profound benefits.
Benefits of Ice Therapy
- Improves mental clarity and toughness
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Reduces anxiety and depression
- Enhances strong deep breathing and builds up lung capacity
- Reduces stress and inflammation
- Improves quality of sleep
- Enhances stronger immune systen
OTHER INFO ABOUT THE EVENT
- Address will be provided in the confirmation email
- Unfortunately tickets are to be only purchased through humanitix are spots are limited
- Try to avoid caffeine on the day of the ceremony
- Eat a light breakfast and drink plenty of water
- Dress in comfortable clothing
- Bring swimmers and spare change of clothes for after ice bath
- Bring a yoga mat, eye pillow or blanket
- Bring a water bottle
- Bring a journal if you feel called to reflect on your experience
Thanks again and see you soon!
Your Spiritual Soldier. xx