Camilla Rose Sullivan with FJ Steele
WEDNESDAY 13th DECEMBER - Camilla Rose Sullivan with FJ Steele
Doors 6.30pm / Show 7.30 pm / Tickets pay as you feel from $10
Camilla Rose Sullivan is a singer songwriter from the Dandenong Ranges who fuses together the sounds of alt country, folk, with anthemic rock builds. Her lyrics are both emotionally driven and visually evocative, inspired by the raw and powerful songwriting of Liz Stringer and Madi Diaz and the well travelled storytelling of Courtney Marie Andrews. This year has seen Camilla release her debut single 'No Memory Came', a soft rock reflection teenage misadventures through coastal Victoria and explores how the memories of those times are both longed for, and pushed away.
Joining Camilla will be Naarm-based folk rock singer songwriter FJ Steele, who blends dynamic guitar around a rich voice depicting stories of love, pain and exploration. Influenced by the likes of Angie McMahon, The Middle Kids and Phoebe Bridgers, FJ Steele delivers songs colourful with lyrical imagery magnetism. Her debut EP ‘Terminal Fallout’ draws on indie folk and post rock influences, featuring gritty, loveless ballads with explosive, high octane guitar riffs and resonant storytelling.
- In the case of feature ticketed shows, seating will be automatically assigned to all ticket holders, and please be aware that some tables are shared; no reservations are required for tables.
- Limited seating is offered for all dance party events to allow for an open dance floor experience.
- Open Studio offers a patio and an outdoor garden courtyard with seating.
- Enjoy a variety of options, including sweet and savory crepes, cheese boards, jaffles, homemade nachos, cocktails, mocktails, and more, served until late.
- Please note that all tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable, as per our no-refund policy.
- The ticket price is inclusive of GST.
- A booking fee applies to all tickets.