Natural Building Weekend Workshop - 23-24th September
Welcome to our Natural Building Weekend Workshop #2, teaching Cob, Cordwood & Bottle-Bricks, Light Earth & Pizza Ovens
Skills You will learn:
- How to make Cob
- How to build a wall out of Cordwood and Bottle-Bricks
- How to make and build a wall from Light Earth (Slip Straw)
- How to prepare and use Clay Slip
- How to identify wild clay on your own land
- Finishing our Cob Pizza oven (Lime Plastering)
- Complete intro to preparing & decoding a Jar Test
These are designed for the complete beginner, or someone wanting to deepen their understanding of building with locally sourced Natural Materials, centring around clay and all its implementations.
We are so excited to be running a second pair of Weekend Workshops, after our first couple were a huge success!
Set on 20acres in the Brisbane Ranges National Park (BEREMBOKE VIC), it is a stunning little escape from the city.
Camping spots supplied for the weekend, bring all you’ll need for a weekend away in the bush.
3 delicious home cooked meals served each day.
“I so loved the experience of creating something together with those great people, and you created such a warm and accepting environment for that to happen”
- Julia, Previous Weekend Workshopper