COME FLY WITH TORTUGA!
We are proud to partner with Circus Arts to present our open-air flyling trapeze workshops!
ALL LEVELS • MIN 4 – MAX 10 STUDENTS • WEATHER DEPENDANT
Flying trapeze is suitable for age 5+ and all levels of experience. Beginners and advanced students can join the same flying trapeze class, adults and children too! Bring the whole family and everyone will be entertained.
FIRST TIME FLYING?
Circus Arts’ experienced fly coaches will take you through all the steps and teach you the correct technique to perform various tricks. Flying trapeze is an amazing activity that is so much fun, you don’t even feel like you are working out.
Click on booking buttons below to see available times.
Approximately 1.5 hours.
Suitable for 5 years and over. Groups are of mixed ages and abilities. Each participant can work on their own trick and progress individually.
Flying trapeze weight restrictions – up to 100 kg.
Participants need to be able to hold their body weight on the bar.
WHAT TO BRING
- Your booking confirmation
- Comfortable, close fitting clothing, with pants or leggings that cover the knees
- Be sun smart – the trapeze is an OUTDOOR rig, therefore sunscreen is a must, as well as sunglasses and hat during waiting periods
- Shoes are required in the venue but will not be worn while participating in classes
- A water bottle
- You may wish to bring snacks for waiting periods
- Please tie back long hair and wear minimal jewellery
- Do not bring valuables to the venue, as their security cannot be guaranteed while classes are in progress
- Chalk bags are available for purchase – $5 each
This location is outdoors so classes will be affected by wet weather. In the case of rain, our local instructors will decide on the day whether the class will go ahead. We aim to give participants as much notice as possible on the day if classes need to be cancelled and rescheduled.