Inversions & Arm Balances Workshop with Lou
The last event was a hit so here it is again!
Practice going upside down and balancing on your hands in this playful & accessible workshop
If you've always wanted to try these fun poses in class but couldn't figure out how to get there...
Or if you're already balancing but looking to do so with more confidence & ease...
Joining a supportive group is a great way to uplevel your skills, learn new tricks, and have a blast.
This course is open to total beginners through to more experienced practitioners.
(And if you think you could never get into these poses, let me challenge your belief ;)
Over this 2h session we’ll cover:
* Meditation & breathwork to boost confidence
* Targeted exercises to build strength & flexibility in key areas of your body
* Functional alignment to safely access a wide range of poses (Crow variations, Koundinyasana, Handstand, Headstand...)
* Creative use of props to assist you in “taking off” and "landing"
* Simple techniques to overcome common fears & mistakes
* For more advanced yogis, playful variations & transitions to keep it fresh
Any questions or concerns, feel free to email email@example.com or text/call 0423610988.
Get ready to fly!