Getting started | Adult literacy and numeracy
Learn the basics of teaching adult literacy and numeracy, including definitions, frameworks and factors that contribute to low adult learning outcomes.
The course covers an introduction to adult literacy and numeracy, including:
- understanding different kinds of literacy and numeracy, including embedded literacy and numeracy
- exploring frameworks and resources available for supporting and strengthening literacy and numeracy
- discussing factors associated with low adult literacy and numeracy.
Participants can earn Ako Aotearoa digital badges as evidence of participation and completion of course requirements.
We accept payments by card or by invoice. At checkout, you will be able to choose your payment option. Invoices are raised by Massey University on behalf of Ako Aotearoa so please note that there will be a delay between registering for the event and receiving the invoice.
If you would like to pay by invoice before registering, please find out from your finance team:
- the billing address and the email address you would like the invoice sent to
- whether or not you require a purchase number, if a purchase order number is required, please email email@example.com after registering with the order number in the subject line.
Registering for others?
If you are registering other people, please make sure to select 'Email tickets to each attendee' on the registration form so that each person receives their unique access to the online course/workshop.
Registrations close two days before the course date.
Please read these Terms and Conditions before you register.