Horses and the Mystical Path: Expanding Our Potential Through the Way of the Horse
What if you could experience what is in a horse's heart? You could listen to the whispers of the wisdom held within and be inspired and touched emotionally by what was held inside. This two-and-a-half-hour private session for up to two adult women will introduce you to the inner calm and peace connecting with a horse can bring. This specially curated session includes hands-on grooming, horsemanship, and guided meditation with Luna. Come home to your body, heart, and authenticity, forever changed by your personal encounter with Luna. It is our hope you will be inspired, enlightened, and encouraged to continue your journey of personal growth.
What You Can Expect
- A safety overview to help you feel comfortable around horses and their environment.
- We will begin our time with a guided meditation in Luna’s paddock with an herbal tea to ground us in nature, letting Luna feel our energy and heart wishes. You can draw a card from our horse spirit oracle deck to offer you more profound wisdom and connection. If you have a journaling practice, please bring your journal for a ‘free writing’ exercise (writing whatever comes to mind without judgment, editing, or stopping.)
- We will talk about the medicine of horses and the wisdom they bring into our lives with their teachings.
- Now grounded and comfortable in Luna’s space, we will learn mindful grooming—the task itself is simple, but by adding in the element of mindfulness, grooming becomes a mindful meditation, bringing us to the present moment and creating the conditions for a profound connection to ourselves and the horse. With Luna as your partner, I will offer you invitations to sensory awareness and awakening, placing our focus on the sights, smells, sounds, and feel of Luna’s warm, living body beneath our hands. Mindful grooming brings us fully into the present moment as our senses are opened and engaged. Rhythmic, repetitive sensory input, such as grooming, relaxes our bodies and minds. Most importantly—you are in relationship with the horse, giving and receiving attention, focus, calmness, and energy. This reciprocity creates an emotional feedback loop: as we brush, we become calm, helping the horse to be calm, which causes us to be calm as we mindfully move deeper into gratitude, empathy, and compassion for the horse and ourselves.
- You will have time for reflective journaling during your sit-spot time, and then we will come together to share any experiences or insights you wish to share. We will close our time with a guided meditation, offering our love to Luna.