Independent Artist Workshops Series- Creating a Creative Business Model
Join us for a one-of-a-kind workshop designed to help independent artists turn their creative practice into a successful business. Led by our Artistic Director + CEO Finn, this workshop will guide you through the process of creating a comprehensive creative business plan that aligns with your artistic and ethical vision and goals. You’ll learn how to approach your art practice from a business perspective, and gain valuable insights into the strategies and tools you need to succeed in the world of art. At the end of the workshop, you’ll walk away with a customisable template that you can continue to work on as you refine and grow your business. Plus, we’ll provide a free vegan dinner so you can connect with other artists and network with like-minded creatives. Don’t miss this opportunity to take your art career to the next level!
The Independent Artist Series is a series of workshops run the last Wednesday of Every Month. Targeted to Independent Artists of all calibers, join us to learn tips and tricks to help run your Artist project successfully.
- Workshops will be held at our OUTLOUD office at the Bankstown Arts centre from 6-8:30pm.
- Vegetarian Dinner will be provided
- Register to notify us of your attendance
- March- Creative Business Model
- April- How to Facilitate Workshops
- May- Organising your Tax as an Artist
- June- How to Write an MOU
- July- Handling Conflict with your Collaborators
- August - Grant writing
- September- How to Write a Compelling Artist Bio
- October - How to Make a Compelling Website
- November- Social Media as an Artist
- December- PR for Artists
See you there!