International Womens Day Long Lunch 2024
The next Ladies Long Lunch event will be the 2024 International Women's Day lunch at The Komo, Redcliffe.
Celebrating achievements by women in business around Australia and Internationally, the March Empowerment Panel of Guest Speakers will highlight amazing women and their stories.
Our guest panelists’ careers reflect the amazing ways women are building professional pathways for themselves and others around them.
This important date on the calendar for women is one you want to stop for.
- Starts at midday on Friday 8th March 2024,
- Enjoy hearing from speakers over lunch with friends in business,
- A special feasting long lunch prepared by chefs from The Komo overlooking Moreton Bay,
- Drinks including Sparkling, White, Red, Beer, Soft Drink & Juice, cash bar for other,
- Guest Panelists with real world stories you need to hear,
- Photo opportunities,
- Lucky door prizes.
The Empowerment Panel: Look out for announcements coming soon.
The Long Lunch:
The beautiful feasting menu includes a number of dishes for you to help yourself to. Enjoy what and how much you'd like with a variety of dishes and to suit a variety of needs.
Please note that when you purchase your tickets you'll be asked to tell us if you have any dietary requirements. Remember to ask your friends what their needs are if you're booking as a group - on another's behalf or as a Group Booking of 8 - before purchasing.
It is very important to note your food allergies. If you have lifestyle dietary requirements, our feasting menu will cater to your tastes by way of variety. You choose the dishes you prefer from your table.
About Ladies Who Long Lunch:
Created by Kirsty Fields the Creative Director of Social Ocean and Jo Stevens the Founder of Quirky Habits, the Ladies Who Long Lunch concept is for you if you a woman:
- who needs friendships and connections,
- who needs to take time out of the business for themselves,
- who is looking to make genuine connections in business.
These events are not just for women still active in the work force or running an empire. They’re also for woman who recognise the importance of self-care and the social impact of spending time with others who inspire, support, and fill your cup.
Your Hosts Kirsty and Jo both run business networking groups in Brisbane and Redcliffe and are passionate about helping women to take time for themselves to create connections both socially and professionally with other like-minded business women.