Managing Workloads (Launceston)
This workshop is a combination of two of our short courses - Managing Workplace Stress and Maximise Your Time. This full day session encourages participants to explore strategies to build resilience in the workplace and implement strategies to more effectively manage priorities.
The workshop will cover:
- Causes of workplace stress
- Using empathy to understand others’ resilience and providing support.
- Providing support
- Questioning techniques to identify opportunities to build resilience
- Feedback and information
- Goal setting strategies and techniques
- Aligning of goals and daily tasks to business objectives
- Urgent versus important tasks
- Developing effective work schedules
- The 80:20 principle, the 5 D's and A-B-C priority shorthand
- Developing a personal action plan
By the completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand causes of workplace stress
- Demonstrate empathy when communicating with others
- Apply questioning techniques to identify individual challenges and solutions
- Provide feedback to enhance resilience
- Identify and manage causes of workplace stress
- Prioritise work tasks
- Identify and manage time wasters
- Identify time management strengths and limitations
- set and monitor personal work goals
- know and understand the difference between urgent and important tasks
- use time effectively
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for those working with and leading others in the workplace and required to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
Duration: 5 hours
$395 TCCI member
Call 1300 559 122 today to discuss your training needs including on-site or customised delivery or email email@example.com
If you would like to use some or all of your membership voucher on this course or you are a member and would like to be invoiced for training instead, you will need to contact the TCCI prior to booking on 03 6236 3600 or firstname.lastname@example.org