The Association for Philosophy in Schools NSW - Membership 2023
Book for this "event" to join us for 2023. Various "event times" are listed, but no matter which you choose, all lead you to Association membership for the calendar year: 2023. Benefits are spelled out below. All welcome!
PinS NSW Membership Benefits
- Access to our growing archive of purpose-written Philosophy in Schools (PinS) teaching resources, located at the Critical Thinking Quarter, Newington College
- Discounted Sydney-based face-to-face Philosophy in Schools professional learning workshops
- Discounted tickets to Philosophy in Schools Masterclasses (available through FAPSA each year).
- Discounted registration for our international, bi-annual conference (2024, 2026)
- Access to members-only live and webinar events for professional networking to share ideas and resources with peers from all sectors (DET, Catholic & Independent schools).
- Access to our Newsletters which regularly include: announcements, updates on Philosophy in schools (PinS), sample lesson plans, details about PinS workshops, events, philosophy teaching opportunities e.g., adverts for job opportunities and promotional content for other organisations or individuals who are PinS members or affiliates
- Priority registration for inter school Critical Thinking & Ethics events, such as Ethics Explorations and Meeting of Minds
- Earlybird access to the stimulus for the annual Essay Competition
- Access to invitation-only events such as tea / drinks with distinguished speakers / Thinkers in Residence
- Access to the Philosophy in Schools NSW AGM meeting in June each year
- Further benefits in future, including partnership benefits
- PinS NSW Membership Conditions
- Membership period for the calendar year: Jan 1 – Dec 31
- Membership is not transferrable.
- Late renewals will have access to back dated material from the beginning of the calendar year, Jan 1 to date