Join your First Nations guide and admire the beauty and history of Sydney Harbour through the lens of the local Gadigal people.
On your one-hour tour, you’ll stroll along the stunning Sydney Harbour foreshore while listening to stories of Gadigal lifestyle, traditions, history and connection to country & community.
And if you have a little more time, please enjoy a browse through our lovely book collection in our Garden Shop, located in the middle of the gardens.
This tour runs in all weather.
When: Thursday 6 July, Friday 7 July and Saturday 8 July| 1:00 - 2:00pm
Where: Meet outside the Garden Shop/Visitor Centre
Safeguarding the health and safety of our visitors and staff is core to what we do at the Royal Botanic Gardens and Domain Trust.
Guests are required to utilise a QR code if one is made available and are strongly encouraged to be fully vaccinated.
Masks are not required but are strongly recommended for all attendees.
It is the attendee’s responsibility to ensure that all attendees associated with their booking are complying with the latest requirements of the Public Health Orders or NSW Government’s COVID-19 Website, which takes precedence over these guidelines.
These guidelines require that
• All attendees sign into the program via the QR code provided
• Do not currently have an active COVID-19 infection
• Have not been in contact with someone diagnosed or suspected of having COVID-19 in the last 7 days or are under instruction from NSW Health to isolate
• Are not awaiting a test result for COVID-19
• Are not showing any symptoms related to COVID-19
If any of the above apply to you or any attendee associated with this booking, we request that you do not attend this program. In this instance, please contact us via email on email@example.com to arrange a change of date for your booking.
On the day of your visit we are required to collect basic personal information of all attendees on this tour. This is in line with Australian and NSW Government guidelines around COVID-19. For more information on how we will use the details you provide, please view our Privacy Statement here.
Please be advised as per our terms and conditions:
A. Refunds, Cancellations and Booking Changes
B. Online tickets
• No refunds apply for cancellation of tickets purchased online.
• A request for a date change can be made in writing no less than 48 hours prior to the program commencement time. Approval of a date change is at the discretion of the Royal Botanic Gardens and Domain Trust.
Please see our website for full terms and conditions.
For any enquiries please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org