NIGHTSHIFT for BIKES // ARDC Members Track and Social Nights - December 2023
New ARDC NightShift events are exclusive to ARDC Club Members! Sample the SMSP GP circuit under our new $16 million LED lights; soak up the atmosphere, and socialise with other like-minded Members with loads of track-time and swap tales tall & true over refreshments and with a great line up of regular guest speakers.
ARDC NightShift events will provide an all new challenge for ARDC Members and SMSP is the stunning backdrop to a thrilling night under lights. The lights are all about giving back to the avid race enthusiast and building on the electrifying atmosphere we know and love at SMSP.
Your ticket includes:
- Loads of track time under lights
- Garage/carport for your beast and your friends (spectators are free, COVID guidelines apply)
- A $20 voucher at the ARDC Garage Cafe
- Riding experts on hand through the night.
So get cracking - use your ARDC Member Number to reveal the tickets!
Plus ARDC Members can use their annual 50% Off Track vouchers on Nightshift, AND we are now accepting NSW Discover vouchers! (scroll down for details).
Book your spot quickly and light up your night!
Use your Service NSW Discover & Parent voucher code at checkout to receive a further discount!
- Select your tickets and enter your details
- On the last Payment stage of the checkout, enter the Discover voucher code in the field provided above the credit card payment details
- Click Add to apply
- Any remaining balance on an order will prompt you to enter your card details
- Only 1 voucher code can be applied to each transaction
- Once a voucher code is used, it can not be redeemed again. If the total $25 balance is not used in full, the remaining balance of vouchers is void.
- Amounts paid by voucher are non-refundable.
THE LITTLE DETAILS
- The minimum licence requirement to participate is a Provisional Licence (issued by the road transport authority within your state/country). Learner’s Permits are not accepted.
- Gates open at 5:00pm, with sessions running from 6:30pm to 10:30pm.
- Sessions alternate every 20 minutes through the night on the Gardner GP Circuit for Slow, Medium and Fast riders.
- In between sessions, we will be inviting you to the Garage Café to mingle, talk shop and enjoy dinner and a drink ($20 voucher included in ticket) with a special guest speaker.
- Cost is $249 including GST and booking fee (or $124.50 by entering your Member ID into Discount Code before checkout ). ARDC Bike Members 1 x 50% discounts on SMSP Ride Days per membership year can be applied for Nightshift events if eligible. Contact the ARDC for your unique code, and enter it in the DISCOUNT CODE bar during check out.
- Password: Use your ARDC Member Number to reveal the tickets!
- NOTE: No Black or Dark visors allowed. We recommend SMOKED or CLEAR visors.
- NOTE: All motorcycles are to be fitted with some type of rear (red) light. Street bikes fitted with lights will be automatically eligible, but track only bikes will need a solid red taillight, similar to those used on bicycles when riding at night. These tail lights do not need to indicate braking but need to be appropriately fitted to match the speeds being travelled.
- NOTE: No leather hire at present due to Covid-19, sorry!
- WEATHER: We will not run Nightshift for Bikes in bad/wet weather. A call will be made a day prior if it looks like rain, and a resolution will be sought. In the unlikely event that we need to cancel or postpone, we will contact you as soon as possible via Humanitix.*
- REFUNDS: Withdrawals and refunds will be accepted automatically until three days prior to the event - Click UPDATE ORDER on the order confirmation email and click the REFUNDS tab. Refunds after this date are at the discretion of the ARDC: Email Us HERE providing us with your request and details, or call the ARDC on 9672 1000, and one of our staff will assist you. No refunds will be offered for non-attendance.
*If in doubt, please call the ARDC on 9672 1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your query and we will assist you.
*Minimum number of participants applies