North of Eden Gin School
For lovers of gin, budding alchemists and adventurous souls
Learn the craft
Have you ever wanted to make your own bottle of gin? Well, now you can!
Whether you come on your own or bring your bestie, our Gin School classes are the perfect introduction to all things gin.
We'll tell you all about the dark arts of distillation while you create your own gin recipe from our pantry of delicious botanicals. Once you've decided on your perfect combination of ingredients, we'll then let you loose on one of our gorgeous copper stills to transform your ingredients into a bespoke bottle of gin to take home.
Drinks, nibbles and a whole lot of fun
Classes last for three hours and include:
- Everything you want to know about the magical world of distilling
- Access to over 30 botanicals and advice from our master distiller to help you create your perfect gin recipe
- Three complimentary North of Eden gin and tonics
- A local produce grazing platter
- A guided tasting of our award-winning gins
- A behind the scenes tour of our distillery
- A full 700ml size bottle of your craft gin creations, bottled, labelled and ready to take home
- A small and intimate classroom setting (max 12 people)
Important booking information - please read
We have a total of six stills available for use in Gin School. Each still is capable of producing one full size bottle of gin. There can be a maximum of two people per still.
If you'd like a still to yourself, please purchase a Still for One ticket ($195 + booking fee).
If you're happy to share your still (and your bottle of gin) with your other half or bestie, please buy a Bringing a Friend ticket ($275 + booking fee).
It is your responsibility to ensure that you have purchased the correct number and type of tickets.
If a class needs to be cancelled because we have not met our minimum booking requirements, we will let you know as soon as possible and refund your ticket in full.
Please note this event is strictly 18+ and subject to our Gin School Terms and Conditions.