Parkinson's Information Seminar - Liverpool
Friday 24 March - Liverpool Catholic Club
Information seminars for the Parkinson's community offer updates and discussions by a wide range of professionals and experts in Parkinson's disease. These include neurologists, exercise physiologists, neurological nurses, counsellors, speech pathologists, exercise specialists, general practitioners, geriatricians, and many others.
Your guest speakers at the Liverpool community seminar:
- Dr Sanjeev Taneja - Movement Specialist Neurologist
- Scott Foster - Movement Disorder Physiotherapist
- Sarah Owen – Speech Pathologist
- Vicky Weng - Senior Community Dietitian
- Viviem Luo – Parkinson’s NSW Counsellor
Our community information seminars are suitable for people living with Parkinson’s, their families and care givers, medical professionals, care workers and anyone wanting more information about Parkinson's disease.
For any further information, please contact Parkinson's NSW or Christine McGee (02) 8051 1900