Planning your Precious Postpartum
This workshop is a group session designed for a intimate group of 4 couples to learn about postpartum healing, traditions and ultimately how to design your postpartum so you feel confident welcoming your baby earth-side. We have so many distractions in our modern world and when pregnant it is obvious that your focus is on pregnancy and giving birth, so your sacred postpartum becomes an after thought or that thing on your to do list that you didn't get to. You are here because you don't want that to be your story.
This 2 hour session lays the foundation for Mother and Partner with practical tools and resources to get your environment prepared and have a plan of what those first days and weeks will look like with your precious new born.
As spaces are limited don't delay booking to avoid disappointment.
What you will leave with:
- A confidence that you know what to do once baby arrives understanding everyone's needs in your family dynamic.
- You will be fully supported as Mama to heal and recover after birth, learn to breastfeed and bond with your baby.
- A 32 page postpartum workbook to support your planning after the workshop
- Practical tools for partner to implement to be the best support person
- Communication tools to keep you connected in times of great learning
- A foundation to create your postpartum on your terms to optimize this sacred and important time.