Puglia Pasta Making Classes: 11/11/23 & 16/12/23 - Devonport
Learn the fundamental skills of making pasta from scratch from a true pasta-making master!
In this hands-on cooking class, you will learn how to make fresh pasta by hand following the ancient Italian tradition. Cosimo will teach you the secrets of the perfect dough using the kneading and resting process, and the techniques to create different cuts of pasta using a classic pasta machine or shaping it by hand… spaghetti, tagliatelle, pappardelle, cavatelli, farfalle and more!
- In true Italian style, we don’t like to rush things. Class duration is approximately 2/2.5 hours
- Each class is kept small with min 6 - max 12 people participating
- Enjoy a complimentary beverage on arrival with tea and coffee
- Enjoy a little refreshment during the class with homemade focaccia, cake and biscuits
- Take home the pasta made during the class
- Aprons and all ingredients provided
- The best gift for a friend and inspired chefs of any age!
Please advise of any dietary requirements at the time of booking (email@example.com)
Puglia Pasta Classes reserve the right to cancel the class due to low attendance or unforeseen circumstances. In this instance, the full ticket price will be refunded