Purpose Ready presents: Next Chapter
Join us for a transformative experience by the beach in beautiful Bundeena, and get back in the drivers seat of the next chapter of YOUR life!
What we’ll cover:
Despite having more information and options than ever, many of us struggle to answer some of the most important questions:
- How did I get to where I’m currently at?
- What do I want the next chapter to look like?
- What am I going to have to change?
- How do I make that happen?
Somewhere inside you, you already know the answer. You just haven’t had the space, the time, and the guidance to make it a reality.
Well now you have.
Over the course of a full-day, you’ll have everything you need to plan the next amazing chapter of your life, and work through the obstacles in the way of achieving it, including:
- A meaningful plan for how you are going to achieve more purpose in your life.
- A wide range of tools for you to do on the day and to take away to help you create and maintain momentum in life.
- Beautiful connections to others who are going on the same journey.An amazing weekend in nature to unwind the mind, recharge the batteries, and nourish the soul.
We know that success takes more than mind. It takes heart. And we’ll be guiding you through exercises to help you understand and use both more effectively.
What to Expect:
A transformative day that will leave you feeling great, thinking clear and living a more purposeful life, including:
- Guided meditation
- Prompted journaling and reflection exercises
- Tools and templates to help you write YOUR next chapter
- Connection exercises to share and connect with other
- Embodiment practices
- Fully catered breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea.
- Immersive sounds experiences
- Beach time
- And much, much more….
Matt Heath: Somewhere between starting 3 businesses, running a charity, living in a van for a year, living overseas, becoming a full-time activist, running a meditation community, becoming a Buddhist, and consuming over 1,000hrs of content on living a better life, Matt’s learned a thing or two on what does (and does not) lead to a meaningful life.
After working as a strategy consultant with big corporates, Matt increasingly turns his life to helping others with the strategy of the self. He brings the skills, objectivity and analysis from consulting, with the purpose-driven mission of helping himself and others to create a more beautiful world our hearts know is possible.
During the retreat, he’ll be leading exercising to use truth, language and reflection to help you write a beautiful Next Chapter for your life.
Amanda: Through years of experience exploring modalities of the body and the heart, Amanda helps others to connect to themselves and others. From yoga, to women’s-circles, to dance, to energy work and meditation, Amanda works with clients to reveal the beauty in themselves, and in doing so, bring it to the world.
Deeply experienced in a range of connective practices, she balances the mental work of the workshops with the intuitive, the spiritual, and the emotional, to help cultivate the emotion you’ll need to create motion in your life.
During the retreat, she’ll be leading meditation, introspection, connective exercises to help you remove the blockers stopping you from living the best Next Chapter of your life.
When: Saturday Nov 4th, 9am-5pm (Ice bath and movement exercises from 7:30am for those that are extra keen)
Where: Bundeena (1.5hrs South of Sydney. We have a beautiful beachside location booked that will be amazing irrespective of the weather)
- 8-hours of facilitation, including live music, guided meditation, presentations, connection practices and many more.
- Breakfast (fresh fruits, nuts, whole-grains, teas and B-Corp Coffee)
- Lunch (homemade wholesome salads, wraps, dips and accompaniments)
- Afternoon tea and snacks
- Workshop guide with 20-pages of exercises for you to do on the day and at home, giving you ongoing support in your next chapter journey
- A beautiful location in Bundeena, just 5-minutes from the beach, on the pristine waters bordering the Royal National Park.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to invest in yourself and create a brighter future. Spots are limited by both physical space and the workshop size, so please book early to secure your spot.
See you there!