September Fashion Frenzy Sydney
New look, new venue, same incredible fashion! Fashion Frenzy Sydney is popping up in Revesby!
Uncover a treasure trove of pre-loved (and new!) women's fashion, at just $5 per item. Experience guilt-free, sustainable shopping at its finest, knowing that every purchase directly empowers vulnerable women on their journey towards financial independence.
At Fashion Frenzy you’ll find contemporary, unique and vintage accessories and clothing (sizes 6 through 40). Our last shopping session is a CLEARANCE sale – you never know what treasures you’ll find!
Due to the size of the venue and volume of stock, this is a ‘grab & go’ sale (i.e. no change rooms). Please support our sustainability mission and BYO shopping bags.
Don’t miss out - tickets sell fast!
Saturday, 23 September
- 1 - 4pm; $15 entry (includes two items of choice)
Sunday, 24 September
- 9.30 - 11am; $5 entry (includes one item of choice)
- CLEARANCE Sale 11am – 12pm; free entry! All items 2 for $5
- Cash and cards accepted
- Please BYO shopping bags
- No changing rooms, just grab & go shopping
- This is a child-free event due to the busy nature of the sale
- Parking: plenty onsite, shoppers will need to show ID on arrival
- Transport: Revesby Train Station is a 3-minute walk to the club https://transportnsw.info/trip
- Refuel: there is a café and 2 restaurants within the club
We request shoppers adopt best practice COVID management, including not attending this event if experiencing COVID symptoms. Entry to the event is by ticket only. Masks are not mandatory.
No refunds for tickets unless the event is cancelled due to health/COVID alerts. Items purchased at the event are a mix of new and pre-loved, there are no refunds available for change of mind or minor flaws to items.
About Dress for Success Sydney
Dress for Success Sydney supports women to face their job search with the confidence, clothing, and tools to get hired.
Dress for Success Sydney operates a sustainable clothing model where donated items are used to provide beautiful outfits to our clients to support them on their journey to employment. Feeling confident because of a fantastic new outfit for an interview or first day in a new job is a step in the right direction.
Where the donation is surplus to current needs or not suitable for the occasion we recycle the item via a series of vital fundraising fashion sales.