Silliness at Sunset
Are you looking to have carefree, hilarious fun at one of the most gorgeous lookout spots in the Dandenong Ranges?
Then look no further!!! 🧡🌄😃
If you gift yourself the Silliness at Sunset experience, you will receive:
- a guided meditation to ground, set your intention, and become fully present
- 🧚 an introductory circle with movement and games to warm up our bodies and hearts
- 🤪 facilitated games and activities that invite you to consciously connect to your inner child and fellow attendees
- 🗣️ the opportunity to “chat and chill” with conversation prompts and rotating groups so you can meet a variety of people
- 🍊 yummy nourishing snacks with vegan + gluten free options
- 🐚 a closing circle to reflect and share
- 📲 access to a Facebook group message before the event to say hello, coordinate rides, share photos, and stay connected
- 🧠increased serotonin, a natural high produced through movement and socialization
- 🫁lungs full of fresh mountain oxygen,🫀a heart full of buzzing, connected energy, and 💭memories to treasure forever
To summarize, this will be an evening to PLAY, LAUGH, and LET LOOSE while getting the chance to explore a cute mountain town.
This event is suitable for all ages. Parking is free, there are picnic tables, public toilets, shops nearby, phone coverage is good, leashed doggies are allowed.
📍LOCATION: Kalorama Park, Mount Dandenong Tourist Rd, Kalorama VIC 3766, Australia
48km east of Melbourne CBD. Carpooling recommended to use le$s dino juice and get to know someone new/bring a pal for the ride!
🎒WHAT TO BRING:
A water bottle, your journal + pen, snacks to share, and an open mind.
Optional: camera, money for the cafe
🧜🏻♀️Meet your facilitator: Beth Sohn, @thebethvibes
Beth is a world traveler, teacher, mental health advocate, writer, astrologer, and event host. Originally from California, USA, she has spent time living in Sweden, Spain, Mexico, and now Australia. She uses her international experience, fluency in English & Spanish, Jewish roots, and genuine love for all humans to easily create spaces where every person feels welcome and comfortable. Currently, she is studying shamanic healing and cyclical wisdom of the womb, the moon, and the seasons through the School of Shamanic Womancraft as well as the Cosmic Babes Astrology Academy Level 2. Her dream is to create spaces that ignite healing waves of laughter and love that ripple out to the farthest corners of the Earth.
PS - if you are feeling called to join but finances are preventing you at this time, please reach out to me directly via private message and we can find a way 🤍