Sound Bath & Full Moon Ceremony (September) - Feel in Flow
You are invited to an intimate women's gathering to honour yourself and September's Full Moon.
Connect first and foremost with yourself, along with kindred spirits and kind hearts joining you in ceremony. Enjoy self-reflection, rest and relaxation and deep connection in a sound bath that will leave your cup truly filled. Full moons are potent times for inner work, especially around releasing what no longer serves us. You will be guided in a safe space to explore what the heart desires and how best to move forward with confidence and curiosity. Instruments used within the 60+ minute sound bath include gongs, Tibetan bowls, crystal singing bowls, drums, chimes + more.
WHAT THE EVENT WILL INVOLVE:
- An intimate group of women
- Sound bath & guided meditation (60+ minutes)
- A space to connect with yourself and others through sound, breath, ritual and journaling
- Oracle & manifestation cards
- Releasing rituals & self-care practices
- Nibbles & cacao
- Sharing Circle (optional)
WHAT THE FULL MOON IN ARIES MEANS:
- This Full Moon urges us to strike a balance between meeting our personal needs and attending to the needs of significant others in our lives, and between independence and dependence.
- It is a potent time for emotional declarations. Whatever has been bubbling under the surface will be called to be released and expressed. The heightened illumination we experience at this time centres around our feelings - journal, meditate, create and play as a way to express, whilst also sharing with others.
- You may find yourself having to navigate the polarity of “me” and “you,” and challenges or tension between independence and sharing. Be kind to yourself and others, be considerate with your words, but trust in what you need to transmit at this time.
- Bravery, resourcefulness and determination will come easier to you than normal. Utilise this energy to initiate, spark new beginnings and do things in a different way. It is rare to feel this around a full moon and if fostered will provide big activations - step into your leader.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Yoga mat (available at the venue)
- Blankets (limited number available at the venue)
- 2x pillows for head and under knees (Cushions and bolsters available at the venue)
- Eye mask
- Journal /pen
- Water bottle
- Any crystals or power objects you'd like to bring and add to the community altar
- Wear comfy clothes
- Open heart & mind
***You will be lying down for 60+ minutes - the comfier setup the better (you won't regret it)***
Please arrive 5-10 minutes early. No previous experience with sound healing or sound baths is needed.
Please check to see if sound healing is suitable for you here.
We welcome newcomers, so please feel free to invite friends to this event.
If you have any questions regarding the evening please feel free to contact me. 🙏
If you are struggling financially but require this form of nourishment and healing please email me directly.
Much gratitude & love
We would like to acknowledge that we are working on stolen land. We acknowledge the Wurundjeri and Boon Wurrung people of the Kulin nation as the traditional custodians of the land on which we live and journey. We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging as well as to all First Nations’ communities who significantly contribute to the life of the area.