Sunset Supper at The Paddock
If you're an organic farmer based in the Northern Rivers or a local farmer who is considering converting your farm to organic we'd love to see you at our Sunset Supper at The Paddock, Mullumbimby, 26th, Sept 5-7pm.
Join us for a light supper, meet like-minded farmers, and hear from our guest speakers on what's new in our region for organics & regenerative agriculture as part of our Grow the Growers project and Organic Awareness Month.
- Acknowledgement of Country - Mindy Woods
- The Santos Organics team - Grow the Growers project
- Andrew Cameron - Byron Shire Council - Organic & regenerative agriculture in the region and landless farmers project
- Dave Forrest - TROPO - Finding niche markets & networking opportunities for organic growers
- Mindy Woods - Karkalla Byron Bay - Local Indigenous farming & the native food industry
Ben Copeland - Southern Cross Certified - An overview of organic certification in Australia
- Graham Lancaster - Southern Cross University - Insights into soil testing
As well as enjoying the insights from our guest speakers, enjoy a farm-to-table supper prepared by The Paddock (currently working towards organic certification and Grow the Growers recipients) and sweets prepared by local certified organic farm Conscious Ground (exclusively supplying the Santos Organics cafes).
Looking forward to seeing you there!
NOTE: When arriving, please aim to park inside the grounds of The Paddock. If this isn't possible, please be considerate of neighbouring residents when parking.