Sweet Coco - Choro & Samba w/Maria Lozano and Marcos Villalta.
Wednesday 27th December - 'Sweet Coco’ / Samba and Choro DUO
DOORS: 6.00 PM// LIVE MUSIC: 7.30-9.30 PM
Open for meals and drinks from 6.00 pm
TICKETS: $10 upwards - PAY MORE IF YOU FEEL
'Sweet Coco’ is a duo based in Melbourne formed by Maria Lozano (Spain) on Oboe/Vocals and Marcos Villalta guitar. The sonorous couple explores the Brazilian repertoire of Choro & Bossa Nova classic instrumental pieces by adding their personal taste, rhythm, and improvisation. The project name is in recognition of one of the famous choro pieces called ‘Doce de coco’ written by Jacob do Bandolim.
- In the case of feature ticketed shows, seating will be automatically assigned to all ticket holders, and please be aware that some tables are shared; no reservations are required for tables.
- Limited seating is offered for all dance party events to allow for an open dance floor experience.
- Open Studio offers a patio and an outdoor garden courtyard with seating.
- Enjoy a variety of options, including sweet and savory crepes, cheese boards, jaffles, homemade nachos, cocktails, mocktails, and more, served until late.
- Please note that all tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable, as per our no-refund policy.
- The ticket price is inclusive of GST.
- A booking fee applies to all tickets.