The Check-In Session - Dec
* IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR THE ONLINE EDITION OF THE CHECK IN SESSION MON DEC 11: https://events.humanitix.com/the-check-in-session-online-edition-dec
The Check In Session (In Person) Details:
Thanks so much for your interest in The Check-In Session.
The intention is to offer the men in my community an opportunity to come together to talk about whatever is going on for them that day, that week or that month.
The experience is designed to foster ‘active listening’, with participants encouraged to share as much or as little as they choose.
I’m hoping to run this event on the first Monday of the month for 3 months and see what the response is and if it's something that should be offered on an ongoing basis.
- Time: 7:00-9pm (approx.)
- Bring a water bottle (Tea and spring water provided)
- Address: The Nest Creative Space, 78-82 Botany Rd, Alexandria
- Parking is available out the front of the location, The Nest, and along Botany Rd.
- Closest Station: Redfern, (approx. 10 mins walk)
- The start time is set for 7:00 to allow time to grab dinner beforehand, and not have to rush from work and life commitments.
- Try to get there by 6:50pm. Because of the nature of the space, it won’t be possible to enter if you arrive after 7:10pm.
- There are a number of great easy local food options between Redfern Station and The Nest on Regent St and Redfern St, such as: Ra Ra Ramen, The Alexandria Pub, Yen’s Vietnamese (fav), Huxtaburger and Atomic Beer.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out (firstname.lastname@example.org).
I look forward to seeing to you on the first and third Monday of the month. Please feel free to pass on ticket details to anyone who may be interested in joining.