Inclusive Workplaces - ONE DAY COURSE
Embracing diversity and welcoming everyone
Our world is a diverse mosaic of cultures, genders, ages, abilities and backgrounds.
Research clearly shows that workplaces that embrace diversity and create a welcoming culture for everyone enjoy a range of benefits such as higher productivity, loyalty and work quality, lower absenteeism and presenteeism, better working relationships, lower staff turnover and simply being better places to work.
This insightful course explores the many facets of workplace diversity and shifts the inclusion paradigm from something we do to accommodate minorities, to something we do so everyone feels welcome and included.
Exploring concepts of intersectionality, personal difference, privilege, cultural inclusion, unconscious bias and systemic advantage, we invite participants to become collaborators in creating a great workplace and celebrating diverse strengths.
- Diversity and inclusion planning
- Privilege and intersectionality
- Adaptive tools for comfort and inclusion
- Becoming visibly, proactively inclusive
- Tools for collective wellbeing
- Identity, stereotypes and stigma
- The power of inclusive language
- Unconscious bias and systemic discrimination
- Benefitting from unique strengths and individual difference
This course includes:
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home resource package.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.
Standard | $315
Corporate and Government
Non-Profit/ Individuals | $215
Staff of non-profit organisations, micro-businesses with less than 5 staff and self-funded waged individuals
Concession | $145
Concession Card Holders paying as individuals
We offer a small number of scholarships to those who would otherwise be unable to afford to attend. Scholarship recipients pay a nominal fee of $45 toward catering and materials. Click here to apply.
Before you book, please click here to read our Refund Terms and Conditions and ensure you have understood the conditions listed under the heading
Whadjuk Noongar Boodjar
Level 1, 20 Southport Street
West Leederville WA 6007
Click here for further details regarding parking, transport and location.
Our venue is wheelchair accessible, including toilets. However, if you have any special access needs or would like any support or adaptations to make learning easier for you, please let us know.