Register to bring along your good quality clothing and accessories to trade with like-minded fashion enthusiasts. Guilt-free shopping that keeps clothes in the circular economy and out of landfill. A collaboration between Randwick City Council, Clothes Swap & Style founder Nina Gbor (War on Waste ABC) and Plastic Free Coogee.
Are you ready to revamp your wardrobe the eco-friendly way?
Here's how it works:
- Register to attend here on Humanitix
- Bring 5 items of good uality pre-loved clothing, shoes, and accessories in good condition. (On coat hangers where possible)
- Hand in your items in return for 'shopping tokens'
- Wait for us to sort the items from all attendees (20 mins or so)
- Browse to score new-to-you treasures!
- Enjoy the satisfaction of reducing fashion waste and fostering a sustainable community.
Each month we will have a short talk about sustainable fashion and what is happening in the industry delivered by Nina Gbor from Clothes Swap & Style or Beatriz from Plastic Free Coogee.
Let's make a difference together, one swap at a time! Tag your friends, spread the word, and let's create a greener, more stylish world.
This event is supported by Randwick City Council.