Conflict Resolution Training Bunbury
In this engaging training, you'll discover why you click with some people, but clash with others.
Welcome to Click! Colours - a concept that will help you resolve conflict and build better relationships FAST by finally understanding what makes people tick!
It's simple, it's really easy to understand and best of all you can take it back to your workplace and implement it immediately!
The power of the Click! Colours lies in it’s simplicity. Instead of dozens of questions, computer logins, pre-briefings, de-briefings, expensive fees and complicated reports we have four simple cards. They are effective because they are easy to access, use and understand - and in busy workplaces it’s the simple things that work.
The biggest reason so many of the psychometric and personality profiling tools fall flat is because of a failure to implement. The results are amazing, the clarity is profound ... but then we hit a brick wall of "so what do we do with this"? Or even worse, they install a sense of "it's official - that's just how I am" stagnancy. Well, not for much longer!!
The Click! Colours model is so incredibly simple, that it will create LESS work for you, not more.
EVERY participant will receive a set of Click! Colour cards to take back to the workplace that'll inspire rapid connection, clarity and understanding.
After this training, you will no longer feel the need to default to avoiding, competing or giving in to conflict. You will have the tools and techniques to step away from the traditional right vs wrong approach, and into healthy outcomes where everyone wins. You'll understand what drives people and EXACTLY how to communicate with them WITHOUT making it personal!
By the end of this training, you will have the skills to:
- Recognise the four communication styles, how to amplify their strengths and how to deactivate the negative (and annoying) patterns they often default to.
- Rapidly resolve conflict in a way that values everyone's needs.
- Communicate effectively and objectively, even when things get heated.
- Mediate conflict without needing to take sides.
- Manage staff without destroying relationships.
- Be proactive rather than reactive.
- Bring out the best in yourself and others.
... and do it all EASILY!
This training is ideal for:
- Exhausted HR Managers who just want to be able to get their own work done.
- Leaders wanting an easier way to resolve conflict without making it worse.
- Department managers who want a team full of champions rather than just one or two champions in their team.
- Executive Assistants carrying a huge load.
- People newly promoted into a management position, or who are being considered for promotion.
- Culture Coaches and Wellness Committee members.
- Osh representatives.
- People who are currently experiencing conflict and aren’t sure what to do about it.
This event has a participation limit of 12 and includes:
- A walk around the brain exercise.
- A complete set of Click! Colours cards to take back to your workplace and use immediately.
- A NEW understanding of people and why we do and think the way we do.
- Fully facilitated brainstorming to resolve any kind of conflict.
- An opportunity to network with other industry leaders.
- Comfortable, executive seating.
- Workbook and relevant handouts.
- Certificate upon completion.
- Morning tea, afternoon tea plus all day refreshments.
- A gourmet grazing box lunch specific to dietary requirements.
- Ticket price is ex GST.
- A tax invoice will be emailed to you once payment has been made.
- Multiple tickets can be purchased in the one transaction with provision for each ticket holder's information to be provided.
- One week prior to the event, you will receive an email containing information about how to access free parking, how to get the most from the training and other helpful information.
- Refunds can be provided up to 7 days prior to the event.
- Tickets are transferrable so if ticket holder can no longer make it another person can take their place - please advise us at least 3 days before the event so we can update dietary requirements if necessary.
If you would like us to run this event exclusively for your business or organisation, please email Leanne@RebootYourLife.com.au for more information.