Therapeutic Soundbath Meditation @ Swami’s Kenthurst
This sound bath experience harnesses the power of sound and vibrations to restore harmony within your nervous system. Immersing yourself in resonant frequencies produced by instruments such as singing bowls, gongs and chimes sets an environment for your mind and body to enter a state of deep relaxation and energetic balance.
Each unique sound bath starts with gentle movement and breathing techniques helping you prepare to surrender to the sounds and vibrations. It is an opportunity for you to let go of tension and stress, quieten the mind, and allow the sound and vibrations to shift your nervous system into relaxation, guiding you towards inner peace and NSDR (Non Sleep Deep Rest).
With your consent, Trace may offer the option of incorporating localised vibration therapy throughout the session. This therapeutic technique supports the well-being of your nervous system by activating the rest and digest branch of your nervous system.
Scientific studies have shown that sound therapy, movement and breath techniques can offer holistic benefits:
- Depression, Anxiety, and PTSD: Demonstrated efficacy in supporting these conditions.
- Mind Body Spirit Connection: Synergy of moment sound therapy and breathwork fosters connection between the mind, body, and spirit.
- Stress Reduction: Aids in reducing anxiety and stress, promoting calmness and inner peace.
- Trauma Support: Supportive in addressing trauma and post-traumatic stress, offering a therapeutic outlet.
- Nervous System Balance: Contributes to balancing the nervous system, fostering equilibrium.
- Release of Rumination: May facilitate the release of negative thoughts, supporting mental and emotional well-being.
This integrated approach highlights the potential for enhanced well-being through the combined benefits of sound therapy, movement, and breath techniques.
While sound therapy and breathing techniques are generally safe, consider before participation:
- Epilepsy: Consult a healthcare professional.
- Uncontrolled High Blood Pressure: Consult your healthcare provider.
- Cardiovascular Disease: Seek guidance, especially if you have cardiovascular issues. Inform facilitators of implant devices.
- Pregnancy: Approach breathing techniques cautiously, consulting your healthcare provider. Notify facilitators to avoid localized vibration therapy.
- Psychiatric Conditions: Consult your mental health professional.
- Breathing Conditions: Consult your healthcare provider.
- Hearing Devices: Notify facilitators of any hearing devices.
Prioritize your well-being and openly communicate with healthcare providers to determine suitability for sound therapy and breathing techniques. By purchasing your ticket, you acknowledge and agree to your fitness and safety for participation in Breathwork and Sound Therapy.
No prior experience is necessary.
Doors close 7.30pm sorry no late entry.
Please bring a mat, layers of clothing & socks.